You are probably familiar with the feeling of rage and anger when you buy or borrow a book from a library or school and find it vandalized. But in some rare cases, you can’t help but laugh — and laugh hard — as the textbook vandalism turns out to be hilarious.
15. I would be so much more into studying if all the books were like this!
14. The element of surprise came into play when I received my exam grade.
13. So this is the book Marilyn Monroe once studied?
12. And that’s why our kids think that people always had computers — it’s what their history books say!
11. Figure 4: Patrick Starfish!
10. My reaction to extra hours of chemistry added to our school syllabus:
View image on Twitter
10:44 PM – Dec 1, 2013
Twitter Ads info and privacy
9. Today’s lesson: if you see anybody popping up in front of you, just push him down!
8. What an interesting library!
7. I’ve spotted a true Haddaway fan!
6. When there is one piece left:
5. Hello, you! Wanna do something else instead of studying?!
4. The identity of Davy Jones is revealed: a Danish physicist named Niels Bohr!
3. Then I would tell you that you are not Morpheus!
2. Me every time I have to review:
1. The basics of history: whoever documents it can make a good guy be a bad guy!
Bonus: When your teacher is even more hilarious than you are!