Love can come and find you in the most unexpected ways and in the most bizarre places. Destiny has its own way of working things out. Neither I or you can do much about it. Give it a thought, what if you have already met your future husband/wife twenty years ago.
Sounds unrealistic, doesn’t it? Well, that’s what happened to the couples in the below compilation. They were destined to be together. Cupid hit them hard and they ended up together.
Check out their amazing stories below.
1. “In preschool, we always used to be together, but we lost touch in the future. 20 years later, we met at our friend’s place, and now we date again”
2. This couple realized that they met before marriage in an amusement park only when they were going through old pictures.
3. Meeting the love of your life at a music festival is not how it goes down generally but for this couple it did. 48 days later and voila, they are still together.
4. Now, look at these cute munchkins. Who knew they will end up together. “We knew each other all our lives. And I’m sure we were destined to be together”
5. Alex and Adma have known each other for quite a time a time. Alex was in love with Adam the first time she saw him. They lost contact after some time and when they met years later, Alex finally confessed her feelings.
6. Dancing together at their parent’s friends wedding together, now these two are getting married to each other.
7. “Ten years ago, I told my silly classmate that I was in love with him. I was 15. Now I’m 25, we’re married, and he’s still silly” Well, how amazing is that.
8. “After the wedding, I found this picture of my husband and me in kindergarten. I didn’t even know about that”
9. “My cousin was in his future wife’s family picture (on the left) 7 years before they met,” a Reddit user confessed.
10. “My wife and I about age 10 took the same vacation pic. We didn’t meet until we were 30.”
11. “I fell in love with him when I saw him on a merry-go-round. But I told him about my feelings only in high school. It turned out he fell in love too”
12. “I’m from Canada, and he’s from France. But we met in Thailand when taking up diving. It’s been 3 years, and we’re still together”
13. Childhood friends Michael and Natali lost touch and later reconnected on Facebook. Soon, they got married.
14. The best example of finding love in the most unexpected places- Heather needed a liver transplant and as it turned out her future husband Chris was the donor.
15. It’s amazing what social media can do. The girl wanted some zoo tickets and ended up meeting her future husband on Twitter.
16. “Married couple realize their paths had crossed 11 years before they met after the husband saw himself in his wife’s old photo.”